The below are all Microsoft Excel files.
- Chart 1: % decline in average employment, 2005-2009
- Chart 2: Mfg sub-sector output as percentage of total mfg output in NYS, 2009
- Chart 3: Investment (in billions), NY compared to peer states, 2009
- Chart 4: Average mfg wage vs. average non-mfg, private-sector wage in NYS (2009)
- Chart 5: Manufacturing as a percentage of GDP (millions of current dollars), NYS compared to peer states
- Chart 6: What is the biggest government imposed hurdle facing manufacturers?
- Chart 7: 10 Regions Employment and Wages in Manufacturing, 2009